You can find some of the best resources for Eating Disorder Support directly through the National Eating Disorders Association. The NEDA Hotline is open Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm and Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (EST).
- Call the NEDA toll free, confidential Helpline at 1-800-931-2237
- For crisis situations, text “NEDA” to 741741 to be connected with a trained volunteer at Crisis Text Line.
- Click to chat with an NEDA Hotline Volunteer
The National Eating Disorders Association also offers NEDA Support Groups, now rebranded as The Center for the Study of Anorexia and Bulimia (CSAB) Support Groups. For more information on these Support Groups, please call 212.333.3444 ext. 256 or email email@example.com and put “Group” in the subject line.
Eating Disorder Treatment Resources
- Monte Nido Laurel Hill – Medford, MA
- Carolina House – Durham, NC
- Timberline Knolls – Lemont, Illinois
- Walden Eating Disorder Care – Waltham, MA: Inpatient, Residential, Partial, and Intensive Outpatient Treatment Options. Walden Eating Disorders Program provides in-depth specialized treatment for anorexia, bulimia, and binge-eating disorders.
- Cambridge Eating Disorder Center – Cambridge, MA: Located in the heart of Harvard Square, CEDC offers 24/7 Residential Support for those suffering with the many varieties of eating disorders.
- Remuda Ranch at The Meadows, Wickenburg, AZ: Individual Therapy, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic, 12-step, Faith-based, Meal Plan;Intuitive Eating;Mindfulness, Nutrition/Dietetics
Mirasol Eating Disorder Treatment – Tucson, AZ: Individual Therapy;Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic, Meal Plan, Mindfulness, Nutrition/Dietetics